Profil Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/adhie.frazzethyaa

Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tugas Bahasa Inggris Membuat Pengalaman di Hari Galungan




Sate Lilit, Tum Bungkil, and Urutan

     Galungan in Bali is the day of  symbol celebrating dharma win against adharma . On the Galungan day in my village the people usually has many activities. Such as decorate the temple, make penjor, cook, and pray in the temple. One of the activities that I do is cook. I very like  cook, because it is my hobby. When Penampahan Galungan  day  my family and I cooked  a pork, there are some foods  we cook. Such as sate lilit, tum bungkil, and urutan. First I , my uncle and my brother made sate lilit together. I am very good at making sate lilit because since childhood I have been taught to make sate lilit by my father. Sate lilit is traditional Balinese food. The ingredients of sate lilit are pork, grate coconut, and balinese spice. All of the ingredients are mixed into the dough.  Then  the dough of sate lilit twisted in the bamboo stick. The last sate lilit I  grilled until already to eat.  After that we made a second food, that is tum bungkil. Tum bungkil is teraditional balinese food,  the ingredients of tum bungkil are pork, bungkil, and  balinese spice. Bungkil is a tuber of a banana tree. All of the ingredients are mixed, and then wrapped in banana leaf. after that  I steamed the tum bungkil until cooked. next we made the last food , that is  urutan. Urutan is sausage from Bali, the ingredients  of urutan  are pig intestine, pork, and  balinese spice. The first I tied one end of the intestine, and then pork mixed with  balinese spice. After that the mixture was put into the pig intestine, then  I tied the another end of the intestine by rope. The last I fried the urutan until cooked.
   After all the foods already to eat, then  my family and I ate together. Apparently the foods is very delicius. I was very happy  with my family, and it was unforgettable moments for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment